Columbia Machine Inc. USA , an over 75 year old, is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and support of equipment for a variety of industries with customers in over 100 countries around the world. Primary business units include: Batching and Mixing solutions, Concrete Products Equipment Solutions, Production Equipment Molds, Mechanical Palletizing Machines and Robotic Palletizing Solutions.
Columbia Machine Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbia Machine Inc. USA. We specializes in the manufacture and supply of Concrete Product solutions and Palletizing solutions to a variety of industries in India and several countries throughout Asia and Africa.
To continue our success we need talented people so we would like to hear from you. Please fill up this form and send us your resume, we shall get back to you at the earliest.
Candidate should be proficient in the field logistics management, systems & procedures.The major duties of a logistics officer are as follow:
· Firstly to manage all logistics operation including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
· Logistics officers have to co-ordinate and provide logistics support to on-going air, land, sea or rail operation in the area.
· He should have good negotiating skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relation and forwarding agents and transporters.
· He should have ability to work effectively in a multicultural team environment and to deal patiently and tactfully with staff members and others.
· He should have high degree of accuracy and competency required together with the ability to work systematically and to communicate complex matters both orally and in writing.
He must have university degree in Business Administration, Management, Transport or in the above field. 3 to 5 years of increasingly responsible professional work experience at national and international level in logistics. Wide-ranging supply functional background an asset, from procurement to storage, transport management and distribution to beneficiaries.Apply Now